True Grit Redemption Slot Free Play
True Grit Redemption
Theme of The Game
True Grit Redemption follows in a long line of Wild West themed slot machines released by Nolimit City. With dark graphics, and a winter setting where we see the remains of some sort of camp, it’s not the usual type of design that most slot machines will adopt when covering that time period.
As for the symbols that are present here, we’re looking at five Royals initially, the ones from 10 to A. We then get five character symbols. Special symbols bring us wilds, scatters, and a variety of feature symbols that will only show up in certain locations.
Nolimit City is the creator of True Grit Redemption, a developer that has made big waves in 2021, and they’re ending the year in a strong way through this slot.
How To Play It
The full range of your bets will be $0.20 to $100, so about as good as those you can find in a lot of other slots.
You’re playing on 6×4 reels, but as some positions are locked, you’re getting only 240 ways to win initially. More can be unlocked along the way, including through xWays and Reel Splits.
The game area is split into several areas, with top and bottom reels the can bring certain types of symbols, and with other zones locked until you manage to gain access to them. Wilds and characters may show up at the top. If a character symbol is present on both the top and the main reel, then they both transform into extra wilds.
The main reel area can get most types of symbols, and it includes a number of locked spots. You unlock them with the help of scatters.
A bottom reel is used to show special and character symbols. The one on the last reel, at the bottom, is the multiplier wild, and it’s sticky.
Special symbols that you can get from the bottom reel include:
- xNudge Wild: stacked wild which is nudged to cover the reel, boosting the multiplier by 1x for each move. You can add up several multipliers, if you get a couple of wilds.
- xWays & Infectious xWays: will land on the reels and will turn into 2-3 symbols of the same type. This adds more ways to win to the game area. If it’s an Infectious version, then you get 2 symbols, but they can expand to the rest of the reel, so they all double in number.
- Reel Split: will give you twice as many symbols on the main reel. It disappears then, so there are new symbols joining the bottom reel. At most, you can get two splits of a reel.
- Transform Em: will choose a type of symbol, transforming all its instances into one other symbol.
- Grit Girl: can show up on reels 1-4, in the main area. Its rewards come from landing on 3-4 reels, and a multiplier can apply from the sticky wilds on reel 5.
Through scatters which you get to show up 3 times, you can access 8 Torture Free Spins. You get the entire game area active, there are additional rounds to win via Reel Splits, and it can be upgraded to Dead Spins if you get the additional scatter required.
10+ Dead Spins will trigger when you get all 4 scatters that are possible. Reel Splits can give you 1 extra spin for each new part resulting from this feature. In this mode, you get to play with the sticky multiplier wild active.
I think you will agree that True Grit Redemption is a slot worth playing, delivering a top jackpot of up to 20,220x the stake. The volatility is high, but the RTP can reach 96.11%.
True Grit Redemption is an excellent slot machine, with a lot going on, but which doesn’t give you a chance to get bored with it. Big rewards, all sorts of modifiers and ways to boost your winnings, these are all designed to make the game appealing.