Hammerfall Slot Free Play
How To Play It
You need a wager between $0.20 and $100, to start playing Hammerfall.
In exchange, you get 7×7 reels, and the Cluster Pays system, which will get you paid when you have 5 to 15+ matching symbols in a group (touching horizontally/vertically). Cascades trigger when you form clusters, allowing new ones to land and bring new wins.
If you can get a H logo next to a group of regular symbols, they will be able to form a cluster together, and get you paid. The wilds are the standard substitutes, that you may already be used to.
Regardless of how you’re forming your clusters, the winning symbols will be collected, and kept within the Hammer meter, on the left side. Charge it up, with 25 symbols that were in winning clusters that round, and you access a Song Feature that corresponds to the world you’re in. If you get 50 symbols, then the Hammer High feature triggers instead.
The Song features, are as follows:
- Twilight Princess will give you a Mega Wild, occupying 2×2 positions.
- Second to None will turn the high value symbols into a single type (also high value).
- And Yet I Smile takes away the gemstones from the reels, allowing others to cascade in.
If you get access to the Hammer High, then the three Song features are all offered in a single free spin, one after another.
A Super Tile is something that is added to random locations, and it’s marked with a special border. Get it as part of a winning cluster, and it will transform into a Lightning Wild. Up to 3x multipliers may be applied by these new Lightning Wilds.
Destruction is a random feature, coming during some losing spins, with several variants.
- Never Forgive, Never Forget will have the game pick one symbol, and all its instances will be attracted to the middle position, destroying symbols found in their path.
- Bring It will either destroy or transform high value symbols, into a single other icon.
- One Against The World: transforms adjacent symbols of the highlighted positions, into them, or it simply destroys them.
- Chain of Command destroys or transforms a group of symbols.
The potential payouts in Hammerfall are as impressive as the list of features and modifiers. 30,000x the stake is the ultimate target of any player that’s looking at it. High volatility will keep some of them away, but the 96.20% RTP is good enough to allow experienced players to check it out anyway.
Hammerfall looks pretty good, and while I would’ve preferred fewer gems on its reels, the excellent rewards and the long list of special features, should do enough to make it fun for most players, even if they don’t know anything about the metal band that inspired it.