Recently updated on August 25th, 2023 at 08:53 pm
One of the most significant factors determining an online casino’s quality is its games from the software providers.
Casino software providers play a crucial role in developing and designing an online casino platform, and there are many options. But which software providers offer the best games?
– OnlineCasinos.net experts have been playing & testing online casino games for up to 20 years now, and below is a list of the best game providers.
In this article you can read about:
List of Top Casino Software Providers
Here is an overview of some of the current best online casino software providers. The ranking below is based on us playing & testing and also quality of the games, popularity of games, trusted brand and licensee condition.
NetEnt is a company with an extensive history of developing and publishing online casino games. Founded in 1996, it has been at the forefront of the industry for over two decades. They have developed more than 500 games that you can enjoy on you laptop/desktop or by the use of mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones.
What makes Netent stand out:
- Over 200 Online Casinos use Netent Software
- They have 20 years experience Making Games
- Some of the Best and Most Popular Casino Games on the Marked
- Trusted and Licensee from many Countries, including Canada, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Malta, Gibraltar.
Through NetEnt Bonuses & Promotions, the company strives to provide players with an unforgettable experience when playing their games.
NetEnt has offices in Malta and Stockholm, Sweden and listed on the stock exchange. They employ more than 400 people who work tirelessly to create engaging casino games for players worldwide.
NetEnt is one of the leading suppliers of online casino games. They have been in the business for decades and boast an extensive line of award-winning titles.
Some of the Most popular NetEnt slot games
With more than 200 games to choose from, punters will never get bored when playing NetEnt slot games. Some of the most popular slot games in the NetEnt’s library include:
- Ocean’s Treasure – This Norse-mythology-themed 15-pay-line video slot features 5 reels and an RTP of 95.99%. The game invites slot fans to submerge into an exciting adventure and search for hidden treasures.
- Serengeti Kings – This jungle-themed 5×4 reel video slot takes players deep into the forest, where they will get to see loads of animals. With 26 ways to win, this game features excellent graphics and nice background music.
- Finn’s Golden Tavern – This slot game takes players to an entertaining night out at a local tavern. The Irish-themed video slot has impressive sound effects, superior visuals, and thrilling gameplay.
- Starburst – Released in 2013, Starburst has become one of the most popular video slot machines on the market today as you can read here. It comes with 5 reels and 3 rows with 15 pay lines, giving players plenty of chances to win big prizes. Notable features of this game include wilds, free spins, and scatters.
- Gonzo’s Quest – This slot game features five reels and 20 pay-lines with a low house edge. The game comes with stacked wilds that can lead to increased prize payouts.
Evolution Gaming (EG) provides a premier live-streaming gaming solution for operators. Their software includes online casino games for mobile, tablet, and computer devices. EG has offices in the United Kingdom, Latvia, Italy, and Malta. As you might expect from the office locations, the EG gaming suite targets the European gaming market.
If there’s one thing players crave, it’s variety. Evolution Gaming’s software suite is highly customizable to offer a unique experience to players. You can change the bonus structures to entice players.
EG software integrates two payment methods: wallet systems and funds transfers. The broadcasts are all from Evolution Gaming’s studios, so you have guaranteed reliability. The software suite is affordable, so no need to worry about the fees taking a large cut of your profit.
>What makes Evolution Gaming stand out:
- One of the largest live dealer casino providers
- They have over 10 years experience and was established in 2006
Live Casino Feel, Remotely
Live games from Evolution Gaming are all real-time and interactive. They offer a variety of games, appealing to players of all kinds. Players can experience the rush of the wheel turning and the anticipation of the ball landing on their number, just like at a live casino. Even better, Evolution Gaming offers Native Language Roulette for British English, Italian, Swedish, and German speakers.
The software also includes many helpful features for players, such as “Recent History” detailing action at the table and statistics tracked for each player.
Evolution Gaming is at the top of the industry when it comes to remote casino software solutions. They have been providing live stream gaming solutions since 2007. With its innovative software and reliable service, Evolution Gaming is one of the best live dealer casino software providers.
Microgaming has established itself as one of the best game providers of online casino games. It was also one of the first online casino game developers.
Microgaming is based in the Isle of Man, also known as Mann, an island, a self-governing country with its government and legislation.
The Isle of Man runs its operations centred on providing online gaming software for casino operators such as Bayton Ltd, which runs some of the world’s oldest and most popular casinos like Jackpot City. Microgaming has always been good at anticipated the growth and direction in the industry, and that’s why they have licensed so many games to online casinos.
Like Netent casino games, it is very tough to launch an online casino and not offer Microgaming slots. Many players simply demand Microgaming online slots to stay playing.
Popular Games from Microgaming
There are a lot of titles in Microgaming’s gaming portfolio to choose from, including Blackjack, Video Poker, Video Slots, and Roulette. A mixture of table games and live dealer games gives players the ultimate casino experience. Online betting platforms like Leo Vegas have also latched onto this opportunity to improve their impressive collection on online gambling. Popular games include slots like the 9 Masks of Fire, Hyper Strike, Immortal Romance, and all the big jackpot slots they offer.
Microgaming has been an excellent outlet for people who love the casino experience on their smartphones or other gadgets. The graphics on the games they create are impressive, and they can be 2D or 3D, depending on the device you are using. Players can enjoy enticing incentives such as jackpots and slots with bonus games.
Microgaming Bigger and Better Than Ever
For some years ago, we talked a lot here at onlinecasinos.net about Microgaming was being left behind in the development of exciting new games. I even contacted Microgaming and told them they had to improve the slot games, as the new ones they made were not as appealing anymore to players compared to other software providers. However, BIG changes have happened since, and in the last years, Microgaming has started offering many new exciting games. They can do this because they have signed exclusive deals with currently 12 independent game developers studios that create games for Microgaming. So Microgaming is definitely back in the game and stronger than ever.
The 12 Game Studios that now develops casino games for Microgaming are:
- All41 Studios – Studio from Estonia that focuses on creating mobile slot games for Microgaming, some of the popular slot games they made include Book of Atem, Le Kaffe Bar.
- Gameburger Studios – This studio makes some excellent vegas style online slots for Microgaming, like the top-rated game 9 Mask of Fire. Other games include Tarzan Jewels of Opar and 9 Pots of Gold.
- Sling Shot Studios – Some of the popular games they made include Game of Thrones Power Stacks, Cash of Kingdom.
- Fortune Factory Studios – Some of the popular games they made are Jurassic World, Tiki Mania.
- Switch Studios – Their focus is on developing casino table games.
- Triple Edge Studios – They made slot games like Absolootly Mad and Sisters of Oz.
- Pulse 8 Studios – They make slots for online play. Their top games include Lucky Carnaval Jackpot and Twins Jackpot.
- Stormcraft Studios – They are from South mostly making 3D slots.
- Aurum Signature Studio – This studio creates online slots with some having huge jackpots, they have made games like Mega Moolah The Witch’s Moon.
- Alchemy Gaming – They also make slot machines, including jackpot slots like the Wheel of Wishes.
- Buck Stakes Entertainment – They are a new company and have created three games, including slots like 8 Golden Skulls MegaWays.
- Neon Valley Studios – They make fun Vegas-style slots like Aurora Wilds, Atlantean Treasures and Queen of Alexandria.
4. Play’n Go
In the world of online game providers, Play’n Go is one of the top ones, and it is one of my own favourite slots providers. Their games are fun, exciting, and incorporate the latest technology. Supreme graphics and the ability to access via multiple platforms make Play’n Go the destination for all seeking fun, value, and entertainment in today’s digital gaming world.
Based in Sweden, Play’n Go has a worldwide reach. So rest assured you can enjoy its games from all points on the globe. It’s backed by top-of-the-line programmers and technicians, so the platform is reliable, fast, and interactive.
Where exactly can I play these great games you ask? Punters can access Playn’ Go at many online casinos. You can find Play’n Go video slots, video poker, table games, and scratch cards. Depending on where you are, you will be able to find both interactive games that will fully immerse you in the more benign but fun scratch cards!
Here is a List of Some of The Best Online Casinos That Offer Play’n Go Slots:[casino table=8]
The history of Play’n Go goes back to 2005. I do see some websites are saying they were founded in 1997, but this is not true, as also seen here. It was real players that founded Play’n Go, which is easy to see when playing the games, they are exciting and some of the best online slots you can find.
As competition grew, Play’n Go found its niche, and the rest is history – as it has become one of the most successful casino gaming industries to date.
As in any industry, you don’t have to be the biggest to be the best. You do need, however, to offer quality at a fair price. Play’n Go does precisely this, with robust and exciting games, great value, and a seamless user experience for both players and casino owners.
To remain on top, Play’n Go continues to improve. The goal is to constantly produce better, faster, more interesting, and visually appealing games at the same or better value. In addition, they made some of the most popular online slots ever made, like Book Of Dead, which is actually in many ways a copy of the popular land-based casino slot called Book Of Ra witch has been so successful that it has been copied in one way or the other by nearly every casino software provider out there. My favourite Play’n Go slot machine and, in our opinion, one of the best online slots ever made is the Legacy of Egypt slot machine. You can read more about Legacy of Egypt on our best 30 online slots page.
Based in Malta, Yggdrasil has been a casino software company since 2013. They make high-quality games and are one of my favourite slot game providers. The company was founded by Swedish Fredrik Elmqvist, a former CEO of the top gaming provider Netent. The unusual and intricate name of this company is based on Scandinavian Mythology. Yggdrasil means a large ash tree home to dragons and eagles. Also, Yggdrasil is considered the door to all the nine mythical worlds, including the home of gods and goddesses, Asgard from the Viking age.
Although Yggdrasil Gaming is still relatively new in the online gambling industry, the casino software provider is getting good reception due to its excellent customer support and advanced technology. Because this i-Gaming software company provides the next generation of online slots that are fresh and designed with state-of-the-art technology, it has blown the competitors out of the water. In addition to slot games, the software provider also offers table games and jackpots.
Yggdrasil’s award-winning casino games have garnered the attention of the leading online gambling platforms, and many of these firms now offer these games. A high percentage of their games are high or medium variance and come with unique themes, stunning graphics, and riveting features, including bonus games and free spins. What’s more? They use HTML5 code to back up their iSense technology, meaning slot fans can easily transition from one device to another.
Yggdrasil gaming has just like Microgaming signed independent game developer studios to create new games for them. Yggdrasil Gaming is now releasing more new slot games than nearly all other game providers.
The 15 Game Studios that now develop slot machine games for Yggdrasil are:
- Avartar UX
- Bang Bang
- G Games
- Game VY
- Jade Rabbit
- Jelly Entertainment
- Northern Light
- Peter and Sons
- Reel Life Gaming
- Reel Play
- Reflex Gaming
- True Lab
Some Popular Yggdrasil Gaming Slots
Yggdrasil offers a great selection of online slots to suit every type of player. Their gaming portfolio includes:
- Jackpot Raiders – Featuring 5 reels and 20 pay-lines, Jackpot Raiders was inspired by Indiana Jones with his adventurers. This action-packed adventure-themed video slot has a Return to Player of 96.3%. It comes with loads of extras and impressive features.
- Vikings Go to Hell – This Norse-mythology-themed video slot has 2 reels and 25 pay-lines. The game is optimized for mobile devices and features loads of bonuses and an easy-to-understand screen. With an RTP of 96.1%, the slot Vikings Go to Hell provides an exciting gaming experience.
- Champions of Rome – Released in 2019, Champions of Rome is an enthralling gladiator-themed video slot with 5 reels, 20 pay-lines, and an RTP of 96.4%. It appeals to players who appreciate gameplay with both innovative and traditional elements.
- Tut’s Twister – This superbly designed video slot is inspired by ancient Egypt, specifically Tutankhamun and his treasures. Tut’s Twister comes with 5 reels and 25 pay-lines. It also has a Return to Player of 97.1%, a good storyline, and extraordinary graphic design.
My own favourite online slot game from Yggdrasil is Age of Asgard with a RTP of 96.20%, and witch is also listed as one of the 30 best online slots ever made here.
Pragmatic Play is known for its innovative and engaging solutions for online and mobile casinos. Established in 2015, the company has quickly risen to prominence thanks to its commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. With a diverse range of products and services, Pragmatic Play offers a comprehensive suite of products. Pragmatic Play specializes in various gaming verticals, including slots, live casino games, bingo, and scratch cards. In addition, the company’s portfolio features a rich collection of over 200 HTML5 games, which are meticulously designed and developed to ensure smooth performance across devices and platforms.
Pragmatic Play’s slot games are particularly popular and appeal to many players, from classic fruit machines to adventure-filled titles.
In addition to slots, Pragmatic Play has made significant strides in the live casino sector, providing players with an authentic and interactive gaming experience. The company’s live casino games, including roulette, blackjack, and baccarat, are streamed in HD from a state-of-the-art studio, ensuring players access a realistic and engaging experience.
They also offer Bingo and scratch card. The company’s bingo platform features customizable elements and engaging gameplay, while its scratch cards provide instant-win opportunities for players seeking fast-paced entertainment.
Pragmatic Play is committed to responsible gaming and ensures its products meet the highest standards of compliance and security. The company holds licenses and certifications from several prominent gaming authorities, including the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC), the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), and the Romanian National Gambling Office (ONJN).
In conclusion, Pragmatic Play is a reputable gaming content provider making some of the best online games and offering various products and services. The company’s commitment to quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction has made it a sought-after partner for online and mobile casinos worldwide.
Created in 1999, Playtech is currently amongst the best online casino software suppliers in the industry. With games like The Mummy, Gladiator, and Ghost Rider, this supplier boasts attractive and even live-action casino designs and characters as well as incentives like free spins and rounds that keep players loyal and coming back for more. Playtech distributes software for a variety of game styles, including casinos, bingo, and sports betting.
Playtech is envied worldwide due to its long list of amazing clients and a wide range of available software and games. They currently own more than 500 of some of the most played casino and poker games available and release dozens more new content every year. Their gaming library continues to grow and adapt in a time where new and exciting is always better.
Playtech has also acquired other gaming and software companies and their respective game libraries. They’ve also worked to create and release popular mobile phone and tablet games. Playtech currently has the most mobile casino games available in the market and an ever-growing base of fans. There are many ways to play Playtech games, from downloading casinos to a flash instant casino.
Playtech has made inspirational leaps in live-action casinos and was the first to create that option for gamblers. While many other software companies have released live-action alternatives to the market, Playtech is still renowned for providing some of the most quality live-action experiences to date. Some of the popular games from Playtech include:
- Kingdom Rise: Scorching clouds
- Wild West Wilds
- Hainan Ice
- Book of kings
- Extreme Fruits Ultimate
8. ELK Studio
Founded in 2012, ELK Studio is a casino software provider from Stockholm, Sweden. Since its inception, the studio has developed highly entertaining mobile-first video slot games. Currently, ELK has 57 slot titles in its gaming portfolio.
Every announcement that this provider makes about an upcoming slot game pleases slot fans, as they have never disappointed them or the industry. Licensed and regulated by the MGA and the UK Gambling Commission, the provider supplies Type 1 gaming services. It creates its slots according to three primary principles: Art, Math, and Technology.
Their technology in terms of software is always robust and provides an exhilarating gaming experience. ELK Studio games stand out by having unique themes and impressive imagination and creativity. They also have great features that will keep you glued to the screen. For instance, the Betting Strategies feature is particularly appealing to new punters.
Their titles rely on RNG software to ensure they are fair and random. They also have eCOGRA approval and have undergone thorough testing protocols.
Popular ELK Studio Slots
ELK Studio offers beautifully-designed slot games with impressive sound and graphics. Here are some of the must-play slots in their gaming library:
- Wild Toro – Inspired by bullfighting, this 4 row, 5 reel slot features 78 pay-lines and a Return to Player of 96.4%. Wild Toro won the EGR Game of the Year 2017 award. When players hit the reels, they will enjoy a showdown between the Matador and the Toro. The player can also set the betting strategy.
- Hong Kong Tower – This slot game was inspired by China’s metropolis skyscrapers. It comes with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 99 pay-lines. With an RTP of 96.30%, this title will give players a breathtaking gaming experience. Its impressive design and mind-blowing features will stun punters, making them play this slot for hours.
- Champion’s Goal – This video slot offers players twenty striking ways to win. This 5-reel slot is chock full of chanting fans. Flares and firecrackers fill up the scene. You’ll feel the atmosphere as the game is about to start.
- Sam on the Beach – Inspired by your favourite troll Sam, this 5-reel video slot has 243 pay-lines and an RTP of 96.3%. In the game, Sam goes on vacation with his family. They invite the player to join the fun.
- Taco Brothers – This video slot was inspired by a traditional Mexican meal. It has 5 reels and 243 pay-lines, with the transparent reels set against a Mexican landscape background.
I have been playing Elk studio games since they started. They are definitely one of my and many others’ favourite slot game providers. The average RTP on the Elk Studio online slots is around 96,3, which is okay and slightly above the average slots online. I would, however, like to see a couple of slot machines from them with over 97% in RTP. See the highest RTP online slots here.
Also known as International Game Technology, IGT has been in the casino industry since 1975. They made their mark in the casino industry after the acquisition of Electronic Data Technologies in 1984. International Game Technology was a significant contributor to computerised gaming with the development of loyal player rewards programs and player tracking software.
In 1986, IGT introduced the Nevada Megabucks slot machine and Players Edge video poker machines. With a 1-million-dollar jackpot, Megabucks became the first progressive slot jackpot pool.
Most of IGT’s slots are video slot games, and they have more than 1000 titles in their online casino portfolio. With more than 75 games offering a progressive jackpot bonus, IGT is the world’s largest slots provider of games with progressive jackpots.
Some Popular IGT Slots
While IGT has a massive online gaming library, here are some of the best titles:
- Wheel of Fortune – With an RTP of 95%, Wheel of Fortune is a video slot that comes with 20 pay-lines. The game blends the high-paced fun of a 5-reel video slot with an exciting bonus feature similar to the real American television game show with the same name.
- Cleopatra I and II – These classic Egyptian-themed slots offer an exhilarating gaming experience. They feature Free Spins, Wilds, and Scatters and give players a chance to walk away with up to 10,000 credits.
- Da Vinci Diamonds – This art-themed video slot features 5-cascading reels and 20 pay-lines. With a Return to Player of 94.94%, Da Vinci Diamonds gives you a chance to win up to 5,000 credits. The game also features Leonardo’s portraits; it is popular because of the Tumbling Reels feature.
- Pharaoh’s Fortune Slot – This Egyptian-themed features 15 pay-lines, 5-paper-like reels, and a jackpot of Jackpot 10000 credits. Pharaoh’s Fortune Slot has colorful symbols that make the gameplay thrilling. Notable symbols include an owl, an eye, a snake, and a wolf.
With a data-driven game design, top-notch audio, and stunning graphics, Quickspin slot games reflect its enthusiasm. Founded in 2011 by three industry veterans, this casino software company has grown to become among the giants in the online casino industry.
Daniel Lindberg, Mats Westerlund, and Joachim Timmermans used their experience working for giants like Unibet, NetEnt, and EA Games to create Quickspin. The goal of this casino software provider is to deliver quality instead of quantity. The company operates from Stockholm, Sweden.
Some Popular Quickspin Slot Games
Quickspin has won numerous awards for developing world-class games. Let’s look at some of their slot games that have tons of fans.
- Beowulf – Inspired by an English epic poem, Beowulf is a video slot with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 pay-lines. The game takes players on adventures, where they have to defeat monsters and dragons to receive rewards.
- Goldilocks – This slot game comes with 5 reels, 3 rows, and 25 pay-lines. The game will surprise players with its bonus features that help them get good prizes. The developers of this game turned a well-known fairy tale into an entertaining video slot.
- Joker Strike – With a Return to Player of 98.11%, Joker Strike is a 5-reel video slot with 10 pay-lines. The reels of this game are filled with spades, diamonds, clubs, hearts, lucky 7s, bells, jester, and stars. The game is ideal for punters who love betting big.
Betsoft has been in the casino industry for more than two decades. Since 2006, the company has been operating from Malta and Curacao. It provides cutting-edge gaming software to online casinos. They focus on developing casino games like slots and video poker games.
Their gaming library includes a 3-D poker, six classic slot games, 21 table games, 71 three-dimensional slots, and 26 variants of video poker. You can find their games on 169 different online gambling platforms.
Bertsoft is well-known for its 3D slot games and 3D poker games called Slots3 and Poker3. In 2010, the company broke new ground when it started offering a 3D slot game. The game features 3D graphics, making it fun to play.
In 2011, Betsoft started offering their first ToGo games, allowing players to enjoy Betsoft’s coveted casino games via their mobile devices.
Some Popular Games from Betsoft
Betsoft video slots are unparalleled when it comes to features and graphics. They often come with a high Return to Player and exciting bonus rounds. Below are some of the popular titles you can enjoy:
- The Tipsy Tourist – This beach-themed video slot features 20 pay-lines and an RTP of 97.1%. The game has 5 reels set on a wooden sign against blue skies and palm trees background. The background music adds up to the entire atmosphere when you are spinning the reels.
- The Glam Life – Inspired by wealth and glamour, The Glam Life is a flashy progressive slot. It comes with 5 reels and 30 pay-lines. The game has a Return to Player of 92.02% and is easy to play. This high-definition slot game allows players to board a jet to a weekend getaway, sip expensive champagne aboard a yacht, and enjoy the finer things in life.
- Chili Pop – This 5-reel cascading slot will draw players into Mexican culture. The game features cluster pay-lines and an RTP of 95.38%. Players will get to cook up some explosive wins and experience the real meaning of fiesta.
12. NextGen Now Owned By Scientific Games
The owner of NextGen is now Scientific Games, and the company provides its services to more than 200 customers. NextGen’s game portfolio offers more than 2000 titles. After more than a decade, the company merged with
The company was founded in 1999, making it one of the oldest casino software providers in the industry. After over a decade of working alone, it merged with NYX Interactive. The game studio creates highly entertaining online slots, which are a combination of the new and old. Its game library has more than 100 slots.
NextGen focuses mainly on creating mobile-friendly slots. Their business strategy is different from other casino software providers; they develop games and lease them out to other developers, who use their strength to attract slot fans to the Nextgen games in a range of online gambling platforms worldwide.
Popular Games from Nextgen & Scientific Games
While none of their slots offer a progressive jackpot, Nextgen games are fast-paced and fun to play. They also come with unique features that allow punters to choose the game’s level of volatility, such as giving you command over what will happen to the Wilds. Keeping this in mind, here are some hits that players can enjoy:
- King Arthur – This medieval video slot heralds one of the greatest legends in history, King Arthur. The game gives players a chance to celebrate with the Round Table, take the Excalibur from the stone, and complete quests to win big.
- King Kong Fury – Inspired by the 2017 film Kong: Skull Island, this video slot features 5 reels and 50 pay-lines. The game has superb imagery and animation, enjoyable sound effects, and sharp graphics.
- Volcano Eruption – This 5-reel, 25-pay-line video slot takes players to the jungle Island located in the South Pacific, where they have to get inside the erupting volcano and receive hot wins.
Established in 2010, iSoftBet has over 50 slots in its gaming portfolio. The games come with a range of themes, great visuals, and impressive sound effects. By creating high-quality slot games, iSoftBet has become a respected casino software provider.
When the company first appeared in the industry, the need for slot games was enormous since gambling via mobile devices was on the rise during that time. The company took advantage of this and used all its power and resources to develop slot games compatible with PCs, smartphones, and tablets. That’s when its successful years started.
Popular Slots from iSoftBet
This casino software developer is behind some of the stunning slots you see in the industry. These include:
- Mega Boy – Designed for 1980s people who enjoyed playing games on Sega and Nintendo consoles, Mega Boy features 5 reels and 25 fixed pay-lines. The symbols in the game consist of a mix of classic machine symbols like 7’s, clocks, and cherries and video game symbols such as stars and hearts.
- Neon Reels – Inspired by neon lights and old-school slots, Neon Reels features 5 reels and 25 pay-lines. The game has 3D graphics and stunning effects that draw players to try it out. Look out for the hot jackpot that will see you walking away with a big prize.
- Ghosts N Gold – If you love a good thrill, this is a must-play slot game. Ghosts N Gold comes with 5 reels and 20 pay-lines. It also offers players 3,888 ways to win, Ghost Spins, and Bonus Spins.
Founded in 1980 by billionaire Johann Graf, Novomatic has offices in 43 countries. This company also operates casinos in locations such as Chile, Santiago, and Berlin. Novomatic created casino games with exhilarating gameplay and loads of prizes.
Originally known for its offline casino games, the company slowly started focusing on online games. The games became a massive hit, and the company established dominance on the internet.
In 2011, Novomatic acquired a slot studio called Greentube Internet Entertainment. As a result, they can now shell out new titles all the time to maintain their position as one of the leading casino software providers.
Popular Novomatic Games
Novomatic offers a range of casino games, including card games, table games, slot games, and various skill-based games. The games have a bold, colorful outlook mixed with crisp and impressive visuals.
Their online slots are often non-progressive and come with a gamble feature that increases your chances of winning some great cash rewards. The company develops HTML5-based online slot games compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Some of the fan-favorite Novomatic games are:
- Book of Ra – This archeology-and-Egyptian-themed video slot features 5 reels and 9 pay-lines. The game has loads of bonus features that will keep players glued to their screens. In the game, players visit the Egyptian ruins, search for the temple, and collect treasures.
- Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe – This 5-reel video slot comes with 3 rows, 10 pay-lines, and an RTP of 95.13 %. The reels of this game are set on a backdrop of some hills and an idyllic lake.
- Sizzling Hot – This 5-ree, 5-pay-line video slot was inspired by the nostalgia of the traditional slots. With every win, players have a chance to gamble their credits. Here, the players can double their win.
Some of the table games Novomatic has developed include baccarat, blackjack, poker games, and roulette.
15. Ash Gaming
Is Now Owned by Playtech!
Founded in 2000 by casino enthusiast Chris Ash, Ash Gaming develops slot games for Playtech after a multimillion deal in 2011. Ash Gaming has more than 100 titles in its game portfolio. While most of their games come with high volatility, they offer solid returns frequently.
Ash Gaming games have impressive graphics and high-quality digital background audio. Since the company is based in the UK, most of its online slots come from British pop culture. Here are some of the best Ash Gaming games that you should try:
- Full Moon Fortunes – This slot game was inspired by the werewolves myth. It features 5 reels and 20 pay-lines. The game also has a Full Moon Bonus feature. When this feature is activated, the Dr. Blackwood symbol will change into a multiplier that will increase up to 5 times.
- Nostradamus Prophecy – Inspired by the infamous French seer Nostradamus and his prophecies, this video slot features 5 reels and 23 pay-lines. The reels of this game are set against an ancient castle surrounded by walls; you’ll also see the sun shining in the sky.
- Wild Gambler – This fast-paced 5-reel, 20-pay-line video slot takes players on an adventure in the dangerous African savannah. What’s more? This jungle-themed slot game features free spins, multipliers, bonus symbols, and much more.
This casino software company started operating in 2012 as a small studio with a couple of people. It was headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The studio grew fast and is now among the leading casino software providers in the industry with now over 50 employees. Games from Thunderkick feature bold ideas and are fun to play.
With more than 40 titles in their library, Thunderkick creates their games with passion and attention to detail. Their games come with a unique twist to make them entertaining. They also offer excellent audio and video, special high-paying features, and stunning gameplay mechanics.
Popular Slot Games from Thunderkick
The production quality across Thunderkick’s game portfolio is very high. Some of the popular titles in their library include:
- Midas Golden Touch Slot – This 5-reel video slot comes with 15 pay-lines. It is based on the cursed ancient Greek king who could turn everything he touches into gold. The game gives players Wild multipliers of up to 32 times. Players will also enjoy a Free Spins round and sticky respins, giving them a chance to walk away with 10,100x their stake.
- Pink Elephants – Inspired by elephants and their lives, Pink Elephants is a 6 reel video slot with 4096 ways to get paid. The game takes players on an epic journey through the desert to find the magic peanut. The slots game is cartoony and has terrific graphics, sound effects, and animation.
- Sunny Scoops – This video slot comes with 3 reels and 14 pay-lines. The theme of this slot game features a variety of flavored scoops of ice cream. Sunny Scoops doesn’t come with standard reels. Instead, it has various flavored scoops, including the Coffee Crush, Strawberry Dream, Blueberry Bite, Sweet Pearfaction, Orange Sunset, Golden Honey, and Chocolate Explosion.
Also known as Big Time Gaming, BTG develops slots and casino games. The company operates from Australia and has been in existence since 2011. BTG is the mastermind behind the Megaways™ mechanic, one of the most rewarding slots mechanic in the industry. These revolutionary mechanics transformed the way we play slot games for the better.
What is Megaways™?
Megaways™ makes each symbol random in the number of times it shows in each symbol on a slot machine. For example, let’s say the symbol is a diamond, and on a typical slot machine would only show one diamond in each field, but Magaways™ slots make it possible for the same symbol to show 2- to 7 diamonds in one field, making the number of winning lines much bigger.
Popular Slot Games from BTG
Big Time Gaming has more than 20 high-quality slot games in its library. The games come with a brilliant bonus feature, Megaways mechanics, Wild symbols, and multipliers. Here are some of the titles that slot fans will enjoy:
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire – Based on the popular British television game show of the same name, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire gives players a chance to walk away with up to 50,000x their bet.
- Holy Driver – This 6-reel video slot offers players 586,971 ways to win. Players can walk away with up to 20,000x their stake.
- Bonanza and Bonanza 2 – A game-changer since it was the first slot game with the Megaways™ mechanics that became successful. This game re-wrote the rule book regarding pay-lines, volatility, and punters’ expectations from a video slot. As a result, this led to calls from slot fans who wanted Bonanza 2.
18. Red Tiger Gaming
Red Tiger, is a dynamic entity in the realm of online casino entertainment, has been steadily climbing the ranks since its inception in 2014. Fueled by a passionate team of creatives, software engineers, and gaming enthusiasts, the company has crafted a rich portfolio of over 50 games that are loved by players worldwide. What sets Red Tiger apart is their fusion of cutting-edge technology with captivating narratives, delivering a gaming experience that is as immersive as it is rewarding.
With its roots in both Europe and Asia, Red Tiger boasts a unique perspective on gaming culture, which is beautifully reflected in their game designs. This international influence, combined with their commitment to top-tier graphics and sound, makes every game a virtual adventure that transports players across times and landscapes.
But Red Tiger’s prowess doesn’t stop at engaging visuals and storylines; their games are also known for their fairness and player-centric features. The introduction of their innovative Daily Drop and Must Drop jackpots has revolutionized the industry, offering players thrilling opportunities for significant wins every day.
They have produced an impressive array of popular slots, each offering its unique theme, features, and winning opportunities. Here are three of the most popular ones:
Dragon’s Luck: This game stands out with its captivating theme inspired by Chinese mythology. The 5×3 slot features symbols like 138 coins, dragons, koi fish, and lotus flowers. The game is packed with exciting features, including the Dragon Coin and Mega Coin, which reveal secret symbols for bigger wins. The game’s popularity is due to its beautiful design, unique theme, and the potential for high payouts.
Gonzo’s Quest Megaways: A collaboration with NetEnt, this game takes the original Gonzo’s Quest slot to new heights by incorporating the Megaways mechanic, offering up to 117,649 ways to win. With its superb graphics, immersive gameplay, and the thrill of the Megaways feature, Gonzo’s Quest Megaways has quickly become a favorite among players.
Piggy Riches Megaways: Another successful partnership with NetEnt, Piggy Riches Megaways offers a fun twist on the classic slot theme. The game provides up to 117,649 ways to win and boasts several exciting features like free spins, multipliers, and cascading wins. The game’s whimsical theme, combined with the potential for substantial winnings, has made it a popular choice among Red Tiger’s offerings.
Their dedication to mobile optimization further showcases Red Tiger’s commitment to their players, ensuring seamless gameplay on any device. This adaptability, combined with their unwavering pursuit of quality and entertainment, makes Red Tiger Gaming a beacon of innovation in the bustling landscape of online casino gaming.
19. Relax Gaming
In my over twenty years in the gambling industry, I’ve seen many software providers come and go. However, Relax Gaming has stood the test of time, consistently delivering top-notch entertainment and substantial value to operators and players alike.
Established in 2010, Relax Gaming started with a vision of pushing the boundaries of online casino gaming. Today, their tenacity and innovative spirit have brought them to the forefront of the gaming industry, with a repertoire that includes outstanding slot games, poker, and bingo.
Relax Gaming offers fun, engaging gameplay, visually appealing graphics, and great sound effects.
They’re renowned for their fairness and reliability, as they’re licensed and regulated by several leading gambling authorities, including the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
Among their expansive catalog, five games particularly stand out in popularity, each offering unique charm.
- “Money Train 2“: A sequel that exceeds its predecessor, with a potential 50,000x stake win, striking graphics, and engaging gameplay.
- “Temple Tumble“: This adventurous game stands out with its innovative grid layout and mechanics and a unique theme that takes you on an exhilarating journey.
- “Snake Arena“: A modern take on a classic concept, this game blends nostalgia with the thrill of high volatility slots.
- “Hellcatraz“: With pixelated graphics reminiscent of old arcade games and a catchy soundtrack, Hellcatraz combines nostalgic vibes with a high-octane slot experience.
- “Multiplier Odyssey“: Set against a cosmic backdrop, this game offers an exciting blend of multipliers and free spins, along with the chance of achieving a staggering 50,000x win.
Overall, Relax Gaming’s ability to offer diversity and quality in its games while maintaining a secure and fair gaming environment makes them stand out.
The unique bonus features some slot games offer make us a fan of Relax Gaming. They’ve truly earned their place among the elite of the online casino gaming industry.
Real money online casinos has taken us by storm, and virtual reality is now being used in casinos worldwide to give punters a chance to enjoy themselves while getting an opportunity to win some money. Casinos have resorted to a more online presence because people are more hooked to access games with ease.
When choosing the best online casinos, players often consider their software providers. This article focused on the top-rated casino software providers.