Recently updated on August 29th, 2023 at 01:48 pm
Review Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec
Table of Contents
Quebec City is one of the most remarkable places to be during this time of year, and if you happen to be into gambling, you should definitely pay a visit to Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec. This casino sports over 200 slot machine games, dozens of poker and blackjack tables, and a variety of other games, including Baccarat, Roulette, Sic Bo, and many others.
Casino Gaming Options:
The Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec features a wide array of slot machines, video slots, roulette games, blackjack variants, Keno games, and baccarat. Custom games, as well as a great number of traditional ones are on the menu, although Online Casino is currently not available.
On the brighter side, all of the slot machine games are multi-denominational and range from 1 cent to $25; additionally, slot games share the progressive jackpot with other casinos in the Loto Quebec Group line.
Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec Dress Code
Unlike most casinos that are part of the Loto Quebec Group, the Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec actually does have a dress code and a written code of conduct. The rules are nowhere near strict, though, so you should do your best to follow them:
- All visitors need to be at least 18 years old; Casino security might ask you for a Photo ID.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed within the premises of the casino
- You can take photos and video recordings, but not without the consent of other people (group photos)
- You are prohibited to use your cell phone while at the gaming table. You can use your phone if you step aside, though.
- Visitors need to dress ‘appropriately’ (implying Smart and Casual types of clothing). Wearing clothes that depict or are associated with violent (gang-related) groups is strictly prohibited.
You can find all the information regarding the dress code and code of conduct under the Information – Good to Know section.
Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec is a very fun and engaging place; live shows are scheduled weekly, and there are several promotions to be enjoyed that are linked to the Loto Quebec Group, such as Partez Dans Le Sud (Kinzo promotion), the Gagnant a vie special edition, Casino de Charlevoix tours, and various others.
Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec Membership Info
Sadly, Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec doesn’t feature a VIP or any kind of membership program. However, there’s more to do than just gamble at this casino – you can partake in Bingo, Kinzo, and even Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec’s lottery for merely a couple of dollars.
Although this is more of a feature than an actual ‘club’, players who participate in Kinzo, Bingo, or Lottery can earn more than $25,000 without betting away a small fortune.
The benefits which are often ‘exclusive’ for premium members in other casinos are accessible to everyone for free in the Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec. The parking is free, the coat check is free, and the Wi-Fi is complementary.
Accommodation & Transportation
The Salon de Jeux de Quebec is not a resort, so no accommodation options are available within the casino itself. However, you’ll be able to find a decent hotel within a mile or so quickly. The closest hotel is the Smile Konnects in Vanier at $46 per night; you can also drive a bit south where you’ll find dozens of hotels near Parc Victoria, including Hotel Manoir Victoria, Auberge Maeva, and La Boheme. The average cost of room-per-night is approximately $80.
Reaching Salon de Jeux de Quebec is pretty easy, even though Quebec City is a rather large place. It’s located in the Fleur de Lys Commercial Centre at the intersection between Autoroute Laurentienne and Wilfrid Hamel Blvd. Both highways feature drop-off points where you can easily enter the shopping centre’s parking lot.
Basically, everyone who has visited Canada knows that there are plenty of places to visit in the Quebec City. The Place Royale is one of the most iconic historical sites in all of Canada, and we highly recommend starting here.
Basilica of saint-Anne-de-Beaupre has a beautiful architecture and is a perfect spot for spiritual folk. La Citadelle de Quebec is another great spot and isn’t too far away from the casino. You shouldn’t miss out on the Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site, as it boasts a unique architectural design and has a very rich history.
Quebec City is big, and there are many small-time casinos nearby where you could enjoy $1 slots or a game of poker. However, if you’re looking for a bit more serious casinos in Quebec, we recommend checking out the following places:
- Casino de Montréal – Located on Notre Dame Island in the borough of Ville-Marie in Montreal, Casino de Montréal is one of the largest casinos in the world and the largest in Quebec. It features various gaming options, dining venues, and live performances.
- Casino de Charlevoix – Situated in La Malbaie, about two hours from Quebec City, this casino is another major gambling venue in the province. It offers a variety of gaming options, and its location in the Charlevoix tourist region makes it attractive for those interested in combining gaming with other leisure activities.
- Casino du Lac-Leamy – Though not in Quebec, this casino in Gatineau, Quebec, is near Ontario’s border and another major casino serving the region. It also offers various games and entertainment options and is popular with Quebec and Ontario residents.
A Premier Casino Experience
Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec is one of the most extravagant casinos in all of Quebec. It boasts superb-quality service, tons of slot games, hosts dozens of events on a regular basis, and plenty of attractions for tourists to visit. We highly recommend checking it out if you ever happen to be near Fleur de Lys shopping centre.
Basic info – name, location, table games, slots, dress code
Name: Casino Salon de Jeux de Quebec
Dress Code: Smart, Casual
Address: Fleur de Lys Shopping Centre 550 Boulevard Wilfrid-Hamel, Québec City, G1M 2S6
Tel: +1 877-700-5836
8:30am – 3:00am – Monday – Sunday
18+ Please gamble responsibly: https://aidejeu.ca/